November 14th 4-5pm PST, 7pm-8pm EST: Bar Lucia’s Virtual Women Wine and Baking Party featuring Chef Kara Haspel Lind: Zoom Party
SKU: Honig, Joel Gott, Aviatrix
Mark your calendars! Time to get baking one incredible Autumn Apple Cake, and sipping some of our most favorite wines from a few leading ladies in the Napa Valley wine world!
Featuring chef and entrepreneur Kara Haspel Lind, Bar Lucia’s SIP, SUPPORT & SWEETS virtual baking and wine tasting party is set for November 14th 2020 4pm PST and is a benefit for San Francisco’s, Project Glimmer, dedicated to helping girls to envision and realize an empowered future.
Guests will join Kara for this festive fall season soiree as she shares baking secrets of her Autumn Apple Cake (adorned with cream cheese frosting and Kara’s Karamel sauce, oh yeah!) and talks shop with three incredible Napa Valley winemakers including Sarah Gott of Joel Gott Wines, Stephanie Honig of Honig Vineyard & Winery, and Heidi Barrett and daughters of Aviatrix Wines.
Get your baking apron ready and your wine glass filled for an hour of sipping, supporting and sweetening! #sipsiphurray
Our shipment includes
- Joel Gott Rose by Sarah Gott
- Honig Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc, Stephanie Honig
- Aviatrix Wine, by Heidi Barrett and daughters Blend: Petite Sirah, Syrah, Cab Franc
- Kara’s Apple Cake and Cream cheese frosting recipe card
- Handcrafted jar of Kara’s Karamel Sauce
- Zoom session with Kara Haspel Lind and Women of Napa Valley November 14, 4pm-5pm PST, ( 7pm EST).
Zoom invite log in information will be sent via email on Nov 10th to all Guests that purchase event.